Friday 30 May 2014

Atelier 23 has MOVED!

Of course.


I didn't fancy another 1/2 hour walk. :p Not in the rain!

You decide to make a trip, on a rainy day and everything, just so you can have the ultimate Thrifting blog in all of Zürich, and the bloody store is closed and has moved.

I did check the website. I actually didn't notice the differing address (now on Riedgasse). Sigh. A giant, "We've Moved!" text box (Wir Sind Umgezogen) would have helped!

Anyway, it's now in the middle of nowhere. It used to have the best location ever (as close to the bahnhof as you can get if you're not a train), so if you were in Dietikon waiting for the connecting bus to Ikea Spreitenbach, for example, you could make a quick jaunt through the pedestrian tunnel and have a gander around Atelier 23.
 
Moosmatt is the closest stop to the new location of Atelier 23. Bus number 309.

Now it's seriously out of my way, and I doubt I'll ever go (but I will, of course, take pictures and make a post if I do). It's in the outlet store and computer store area, near the big Dietikon COOP, I think.  

Well, I can say a bit on what it was like, though I don't think it'll be of much help now! I had only been once or maybe twice before, and they had a lot of 'krim krams' (knick-knacks), some furniture, tea services, and some jewelry. I never bought anything, so I can't say it had a tempting selection.

Anyway, let me know if you've been to the new Atelier 23. Their website, as linked to on NichtNeu, is no longer available. But the Dietikon one does have the new address (d'oh)!


TiZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments! :)