Sunday 25 May 2014

Gallery: Thrifted in Zürich

I tried to photograph nearly all the thrifted items I've acquired from Zürich during my 7-8 months of residence here.

What isn't shown is the stuff I've posted elsewhere on this blog - I tried to avoid repeats.

Everything you see here was purchased secondhand in Zürich. I hope it's inspirational to you! I've left off prices, but have tried to label which stores I acquired these items from.

Drat. I forgot my adorable honey pot again. It's shaped like a beehive and has a flower as a knob for the lid. It was from Brockiland, one of my first purchases from the Züri brockis. Oh, and my bike basket (plain black wire basket) from Brockiland in Fahrweid.
 
L-R: Brockiland Fahrweid (shirt and skirt), 'cheap' (or perhaps 'expensive') CARITAS, Heilsarmee

'expensive' CARITAS (backpack), Hardbrücke CARITAS (scarf), Heilsarmee (satchel), Brockiland (cross)

Arche Brockenhaus (ski pants), Heilsarmee (sweater), Brockiland Fahrweid (picnic case and helmet)

Heilsarmee (top, during first day of "Summer Kleider") and Hardbrücke CARITAS (pj pants)

Heilsarmee, 'household' CARITAS, Brockiland Fahrweid

'cheap' CARITAS (belt for sure and shirt, I think... possibly Heilsarmee), and Heilsarmee (shoes)

Heilsarmee (blue trousers, grey shirt, striped sweater), 'cheap' CARITAS (fair-isle sweater), Hardbrücke CARITAS (houndstooth jeans)

Arche Brockenhaus (apron), Brockiland (everything except griddle and platter), Heilsarmee (griddle and platter)

Heilsarmee (pardon the wrinkles - I use it often!)

All are from Heilsarmee or Brockiland

The only worthwhile bag I've ever seen at 'cheap' CARITAS, and a belt for super cheap (1 Fr.?) from Brockiland Fahrweid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments! :)